The questions in Part 1 are on general topics about your life. Your answers are from your life and experience. There is no right or wrong answer.
Topic : Gifts
1. Do you like giving or receiving gifts?
2. What kind of gifts do you prefer?
3. When do people give gifts or presents in your country?
4. Do you ever take a gift when you visit someone in their home? Why? /Why not?
5. When did you last receive a gift?
6. Do you enjoy looking for gifts for people?
7. Do you give expensive gifts?
8. What kinds of gifts are popular in your country?
Q1. Do you like giving or receiving gifts?
I like both. I feel thrilled when I receive a gift on special occasions like on birthday, and I also like to give gifts to others and make their day special, and I like to see their reaction when they open it.
Q2. What kind of gifts do you prefer?
I prefer those things that the receiver can use in his/her daily life rather than putting it in the cupboard. The cost doesn’t matter to me, but a person’s feelings are essential for me.
Q3. When do people give gifts or presents in your country?
Well, people give gifts on special occasions such as birthday, wedding, getting success.
Q4. Do you ever take a gift when you visit someone in their home? Why? /Why not?
Well, it depends upon the purpose of visiting. Such as a party, a dinner invitation, or regular get together. So, according to the reason I take the gift.
Q5. When did you last receive a gift?
I received a beautiful dress on my birthday this year, and my mother gifted by it.
Q6. Do you enjoy looking for gifts for people?
I enjoy looking for gifts, but it brings some tension also because I have to select a gift according to the person’s choice.
Q7. Do you give expensive gifts?
To be very honest, I usually give presents that are of reasonable price and decent and luckily people like my gifts.
Q8. What kinds of gifts are popular in your country?
Well, India is a diverse country, people give different types of gifts to others, and it depends on the culture, occasion and choice. But according to my perception, flowers, chocolates, money and jewellery are famous In my country.
You may also like :
- Speaking part 1 Newspaper and Magazine
- Speaking part 1 Television and Radio
- Speaking part 1 Jeans
- Speaking part 1 Concentration
Image : Photo by freestocks on Unsplash