IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card
Talk about a happiest person that you know
You should say
who this person is
how you know this person
how he/she shows happiness
Note: You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Model Answers and follow up questions to Talk about a happiest person that you know with IELTS cue card:
- First of all, It is hard to define happiness because it varies from person to person. Some people find happiness in small things, such as when they buy a new item. Spend a day without any trouble, but some people find joy in big things such as luxurious things. Sometimes people we think are very happy. But they have great sufferings and sorrows in their lives in reality.
- I know a happy person who lives next to my house. I always think about how it is possible that he is always happy. Sometimes I ask him about the secret of his peaceful life, but he doesn’t answer.
Who this person is
- His name is Maninder Singh.
- He is 36 years old and works in a private bank.
- As we all know very well that it is very tough to do a job in the private sector because it is based on the target. In private banks. All employees get the target to open a new account that increases their stress. But I never see him stressed and sad.
How you know this person
- I know him very well because he is outstanding in mathematics and he not only taught me that subject in the evening after his job but gave simple tricks to solve the tough question. He motivates me to live a tension-free because it helps us lead a happy life. I thanked him because. With his help. I passed with good marks in math.
How he/she shows happiness
- He is not that kind of person who gets jealous of other people’s success: in fact. He feels happy if someone gets a new achievement.
- He congratulates as well as give good advice to that person who gets success.
- He can handle all situations very well by putting smiles on his face. No matter the circumstances.
- He also gives gifts to their friends and family members on special occasions and sometimes without any event because it is his way to express his happiness.
- His behavior is very positive and inspiring that always motivates other people.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 : Follow up Questions
Here some examples of follow up questions that you may asked during your speaking part 3 by examiner related to cue card “talk about a happiest person that you know”.
We will update it soon.
Some cue-cards you may like :
- Describe a film/movie that made you laugh
- Describe a country where you would like to work for a short time
- Describe a time when you forgot something important
- Describe an old object which your family has kept for a long time
- Describe a time when you felt awkward
Photo by S&B Vonlanthen on Unsplash