The questions in Part 1 are on general topics about your life. Your answers are from your life and experience. There is no right or wrong answer.
Topic : Running
1. How often do you go for a run?
2. Where do you usually go running?
3. Do you like running?
4. Do you think running is an excellent way to stay healthy?
5. Did you have to run during school sport lessons?
6. Have you done any long-distance running?
7. Would you choose to watch important running races on TV?
Q1. How often do you go for a run?
Well, it is hard to run every day because of my busy schedule, but I run twice a week. I get up early in the morning and run every day in the park, which situates near my home.
Q2. Where do you usually go running?
As I said earlier, I go to a park near my home. I live in a village. There is a stadium where I usually go for running.
Q3. Do you like running?
Yes, I love running because it is not only a simple form of exercise but good for health also.
Q4. Do you think running is an excellent way to stay healthy?
Yes, running is a beneficial exercise, which helps us to stay healthy. It can reduce tension and improve a person’s heart health.
Q5. Did you have to run during school sport lessons?
Yes, I run during school time. My sports teacher made a group of ten students and set time and place where we ran.
Q6. Have you done any long-distance running?
Well, no, I was a member of the chess team, and it is an indoor game and running is not essential for it. So, I never participated in any long or short distance running.
Yes, I have done a long-distance running in a competition at the school level. I won many prizes in different running competitions.
Q7. Would you choose to watch important running races on TV?
Honestly speaking, it is very dull to watch the race competition. I mostly watch the starting part and end part of the race.
You may also like :
- Speaking part 1 market or street market
- Speaking part 1 The area you live in
- IELTS Speaking part 1 Spend time by yourself
- IELTS Speaking part 1 Smile
Image : Photo by Fitsum Admasu on Unsplash